Do you want to overcome your addiction and get your life back on track? Has addiction thrown your life into chaos? Most people use addictions to get away from their problems. But if you are struggling with addiction, you know that the issues you are running from only get worse.
Addictions can cause:
When you continue your addictive behaviors, the cycle of confusion, frustration, and fear worsens. You don’t want to live this way anymore, but you feel helpless to stop your self-sabotaging and destructive patterns.
The most common addictive behaviors:
- Substance abuse - alcohol, cocaine, crack, heroin, marijuana, meth, Ecstacy
- Eating Disorders - overeating, under-eating, anorexia, bulimia, binging, purging, careful eating
- Relationship addiction - a pattern of putting other people’s needs ahead of your own, choosing partners who are emotionally unavailable, staying in relationships that are not meeting your needs
- Smoking and Nicotine - cigarettes, vapes, cigars, chewing tobacco
- Gambling - casinos, poker games, bingo, slot machines, lotto
- Internet - spending endless hours on the internet, social media, becoming glued to the screen, video games
- Pornography - internet, magazines, phone sex lines
- Sex - hook-up apps/websites, Craigslist, phone lines, sex clubs, bathhouses
- Compulsive shopping/overspending - a pattern of impulsively buying things you don’t need, spending too much money, credit card debt, shoplifting
If you can relate to any of the above and would like to break free from the heavy grip of addiction, please read on.
If you’re like the majority of people with addictive behaviors, you're probably experiencing:
- shame and guilt
- fear and hopelessness
- deep sadness and depression
- frustration and helplessness
- cutting yourself off from friends and family
If you are struggling with any addictive behaviors,
you have come to the right place.
We will help you re-connect to that place inside of you that is yearning to be healthy in all areas of your life. We will help you identify the addictive and compulsive behaviors that have been damaging your sense of worth, and teach you how to make the necessary changes to develop healthier responses.
THE BENEFITS you can achieve from Addiction Counseling:
- Positive and healthy relationships with the people in your life
- Sobriety from mind-altering substances
- A more accurate and positive body-image
- Improved emotional and physical health
- More time, energy, and money to spend on the activities you enjoy
- Setting appropriate boundaries, such as saying “No” when you mean “No”
- Finding time for healthy self-care without feeling stress and guilt
- Letting go of perfectionism
- Increased self-respect and self-trust
- A satisfying and rewarding career